Vacant position features
Lilac is seeking experienced front-end web developers who are who will design and develop new features, as well as customized solutions. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Possessed functions of the right candidate
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Build scalable interfaces to sort the world’s information on startups and technologies
- Responsible for the development of a new highly-responsive, web-based user interface.
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
- write functional requirement documents and guides
- write reusable code and libraries (with matching documentation) to a standard which makes it quick and easy to maintain the code in the future
- optimize applications for maximum speed & scalability
- design new features, or maintain old features
- collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
- help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- stay up-to-date with emerging technologies
Benchmark for selection
- MCA, BE/B.TECH, BCA, BSC IT or Equivalent, Any Diploma in CS
- 1-3 years working as a full-time professionalfront-end developer
Competence necessary for flowing our vacancy
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Experience with token based authentication implementation in Angular 8.
- Proven experience implementing front-end Angular latest version.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Practical knowledge of Redux and GraphQL.
- Solid understanding of software development principles and best practices
- Beneficial Experience: Elastic Search and MySQL Browser Plugin Development
- Passion for startups, innovation and technology