Vacant position features
Possessed functions of the right candidate
- 4+ years of Magento (Back-end) Development experience. 1+ year in Magneto 2.0
- Understanding of versioning and Git
- Write quality source code to be delivered on time, which meets defined project standards and deadlines.
- Should be able to define engineering problem and own the deisgn as well as development of complex modules
- Translate functional requirements from business users into sound technical designs that meet business objectives.
- Provide subject matter expertise for use of the Magento platform.
- Stay up to date with new market tools and opportunities, which would support client strategy or our product offering, and share to the wider team
- Working with the infrastructure team, recommend architecture changes to improve performance and availability.
- Understand implement SEO and Accessibility compliance to the developed applications
- Willingness to mentor and lead design and development initiatives.
Benchmark for selection
- MCA, BE/B.TECH, BCA, BSC IT or Equivalent, Any Diploma in CS
- 4+ years of experience must be needed
Competence necessary for flowing our vacancy
- Strong PHP and Magento skills with an emphasis on Object Orientated Programming.
- Strong experience on MYSQL DB.
- Strong understanding of the Magento System Architecture, Design, Theming, Functionality Enhancements, Configuration.
- Follow a user-centered design process, UI / UX integration experience.
- Should have the knowledge to customize Magento Theme.
- Experience in creating modules (payment, shipping, etc.)
- Experience in creating customizable plugins for Magento.
- Good understanding of Zend framework preferable.
- Experience in development of custom extensions & Magento API
- Should have experience working with REST & SOAP API
- Strong HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, JSON skills & solid programming background in PHP for implementing web technologies.
- Experience in creating responsive web applications using BootStrap.
- Conceptual and implementation knowledge of MVC framework
- Knowledge and integration experience with server-side communication using Ajax and JSON
- Experience developing sophisticated front-end applications and solving Cross-browser, Cross-platform, cross-mobile UI issues
- Understanding of build tools like web pack, grunt, gulp
- Good exposure on eCommerce is preferred, and strong experience in agile methodology is a plus