Vacant position features
We are searching for a React Native developer keen on building mobile applications on both the iOS and Android stages. He/She will be answerable for architecting and building these applications, just as planning with the teams liable for different layers of the product framework. Building a product is a profoundly communitarian exertion, and in that capacity, a solid cooperative person with a guarantee flawlessly is required.
Possessed functions of the right candidate
- Work on React Native to build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both Android/iOS Apps.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Benchmark for selection
- MCA, BE/B.TECH, BCA, BSC IT or Equivalent, Any Diploma in CS
- 1-3 years of experience must be needed
Competence necessary for flowing our vacancy
- Must have 1-3 years of experience in mobile application development.
- Must have at least two years of experience in ReactNative development.
- Good knowledge of ReactNative specific guidelines and best practices.
- Experience in software design patterns, CI/CD tools and TDD.
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-platform compatible code.
- Experienced in Typescript is a plus
- Experience in building highly reusable and decoupled components
- Experience in State management Libraries like Redux, mobx