Vacant position features
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Architect to focus on cloud infrastructure and architecture, who can work across technology and business teams to provide systems infrastructure and platform architectural direction for both on-premise and cloud-based solutions. Candidate must have experience migrating on-premises infrastructure to cloud-based services (AWS and Google Cloud Platform).
Possessed functions of the right candidate
- Serve as infrastructure solution architect across multi-domain and Technologies tower for Professional Services and Outsourcing across - DC/ Cloud, Network, Service Desk, Service Management, and Workplace Solutions
- In collaboration with sales and technical leaders, your primary focus will be to help drive revenue growth by accelerating the adoption of novel solution architectures that showcase Lilac's advanced products and technologies.
- You will drive (private/hybrid/multi) cloud and data-pipeline implementation projects utilizing and expanding upon deep expertise in CSP services/technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using cloud platforms, and being a subject matter expert on security as it relates to customer applications and services.
- You will be expected to understand the business use-cases, technical merits, and TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) value propositions; identify gaps and opportunities, and work adeptly in a cross-functional team environment with Lilac’s product/solutions teams and ecosystem partners to deploy solutions that address the customers' requirements.
- You'll be expected to employ 'solution selling' methodologies to influence within the customer organization and Lilac, manage Lilac's engagements with engineering, architects, senior management, and product line/business decision-makers.
- You will cultivate senior-level relationships with global Cloud Service Providers (CSPs), Digital Services/SaaS providers, Enterprise and Government customers and SI (Solutions Integrators)/MSP (Managed Service Providers) partners to maximize Lilac
- Mindshare and gain insight, to increase and deepen our engagements based on win-win technology/business collaborations.
- You'll need to stay current and familiar with emerging vertical and horizontal technologies, products, and technology trends. You will learn from, collaborate with, and influence the brightest technical minds in the industry to share best-practice knowledge amongst the Cloud Solution Architect community (within Lilac and ecosystem partners) and encapsulate customer/market feedback into the Lilac business units/development teams to shape future product/technologies.
- Developing technical proofs of concept, as necessary, to validate proposed solutions designs, reduce technical risk and minimize the level of effort uncertainty.
- Delegating tasks and provide leadership and guidance to the joint Ops, Development, or DevOps teams Developing and documenting technical infrastructure solution designs and specifications that satisfy the functional and technical requirements for digital commerce implementation projects
- Decomposing technical solution specifications into work packages; document prerequisites and dependencies for these; and estimate the level of effort and resource level/skill necessary to implement each work package Creating infrastructure security concepts and work with the client security teams to collect and fulfill their requirements
- Designing production-ready infrastructures that comply with high operational standards
- Designing state of the art monitoring systems to monitor and alert hybrid infrastructures (on-premise, Cloud, monoliths, microservices)
Join For The Revolution
We’re multiplying each day with passion
Benchmark for selection
- MCA, BE/B.TECH, BCA, BSC IT or Equivalent, Any Diploma in CS
- Minimum 3 years of experience must be needed
Competence necessary for flowing our vacancy
- Experience as a Principal Cloud [Solutions] Architect, Cloud [Software] Systems Engineer, Customer Solutions Engineer [Cloud / Data, Analytics/AI] or combination of experience as DevOps Engineer, Data Architect, Cloud/SaaS Software Developer with hyper-scale CSPs, GSIs and key market influencers. He/she will architect and design high-performance, scalable, and secure cloud-native and hybrid cloud applications, APIs, and Microservices for Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon AWS.
- Solid understanding of architecture patterns, design patterns, and experience with full-stack technologies like Java/JEE, Spring boot, Node.js, Python, Go, Angular, etc. delivering solutions on IaaS/PaaS/SaaS
- Should have broad experience in Relational and NoSQL databases. Strong understanding of Microservice architecture, Containerization (Kubernetes, Docker, AKS/EKS), and experience implementing solutions for Cloud Systems (AWS/ Azure), Cloud storage (S3, EBS, EFS, Backup, DR, etc.)
- Integrate Identity management and modern authentication and authorization protocols such as OIDC, OAuth 2.0 using Azure AD, AD B2C, AWS Directory service, AWS IAM, Key management service, Secrets Manager, etc.
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in architecting solutions leveraging GCP IaaS services & GCP products. GCP Certification - Associate Cloud Engineer/Professional Cloud Architect/ Professional Cloud Developer. In-depth knowledge of key GCP services – GCE, GKE, GAE, GCS, Cloud SQL, VPC, Resource Manager, StackDriver, Cloud CDN, Cloud IAM, GSuite(good to have) Infrastructure as Code, etc.
- Good exposure to Google BigData & ML platform – like BigTable, BigQuer, Dataproc/Dataflow/ML API’s, etc. (good to have) In-depth knowledge of design, implementation, engineering, automation and DevOps implementation, service operation, and service improvement initiatives On-premise/other cloud providers to GCP cloud migration using cloud migration tools like Velostrata/Sureline/Cloud Endure, etc. In-depth knowledge of GCP SKD/API tools like gcloud, gutils, kubeclt etc.
- Solid understanding of Azure App Services, App Service for Containers, Azure Functions, and Logic Apps with experience implementing Azure Infrastructure, Solutions for Apps, Data Platforms. Strong domain knowledge in Microsoft, Amazon, Google, and other cloud design and development, Demonstrated application of end-to-end architecture.
- At least 3-4 years in developing, architecting, and building AWS Cloud services with best practices, blueprints, patterns, high availability, and multi-region disaster recovery. Architecture and design experience with core Amazon Web Services infrastructure services such as EC2, S3, VPC, Route53 is required. Must be hands-on AWS services EC2, Backup, Lambda, Cloud formation, CloudWatch, Config, CloudTrail, IAM, KMS, etc., and strong scripting abilities with Bash, Python, Ruby, or PowerShell.
- Provide thought and technical design leadership to solutions in the cloud. You will work closely with client teams and internal colleagues across functional roles to understand requirements and make project decisions in line with those requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communication, presentation, and collaboration skills. Good relationship-building skills are necessary, including the ability to build a rapport and communicate effectively with all levels of Lilac and the customer.
- Continued learning certifications, at least one of the following: AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Google Cloud Certified Architect, Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect, or similar.
Join For The Revolution
We’re multiplying each day with passion